World Vision International Internships
World Vision International Programme Overview:
This internship opportunity is based in the United States and is available for all US citizens/residents or F1-student visa holders. There are a number of additional internship experiences available across the World Vision Partnership. If you are interested in pursuing other internship opportunities with another World Vision office, please contact the World Vision office of your interest directly.
Possible internship departments:
- Accounting/Finance/Treasury, Global Supply Chain Management, Christian Education/Spiritual Formation, Child Development and Rights, Communications/Marketing, Governance/Board Development, Grants Acquisition and Management, Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs, Human Resources/Information Systems, Program Design, Monitoring & Evaluation, Global Health/Food Security/WASH, Social Media/Graphic Design
Dates and Details:
- Internships are available year round during the spring, summer, and fall semesters.
- Internship opportunities are available ( for US citizen/resident or F1-student visa) in Los Angeles (Monrovia, California, USA), New York City, (New York, USA), Seattle (Federal Way, Washington, USA) and Washington, D.C, USA.
- Fulltime and part-time opportunities are available.
- Interns receive a monthly stipend to help offset related expenses (transportation, meals, etc.)
- All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to commit to a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Eligible to work in the United States (US citizen/resident or F1-student visa)
- Current student or recent graduate from an undergraduate/graduate program (within 2 years)
- Adhere to World Vision International’s Christian Statement of Faith
We could not find any exact matches for your job search. You can use email alerts to be reminded when jobs matching these criteria are added.