World Vision International
Job Opportunities in Angola
World Vision Angola is dedicated to working with children, families and their communities to reach their full potential by tackling their main problems. Serves all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. Provides affordable health care to detect, treat and prevent diseases such as Malaria, Malnutrition and Polio.
WVA is a member of the World Vision Partnership. It officially started its activities in 1989 and is a fully registered Non-governmental organization in Angola. Operates in all 18 provinces with particular focus in Cabinda, Luanda, Kwanza Norte/Sul, Huambo, Bié, Huila, Benguela and Cuando Cubango on:
- Promote economic development and contribute towards sustainable, improvement in food security and increased income of vulnerable rural families and their children.
- Contribute to the improvement of health and nutrition status for women, children, youth and vulnerable groups.
- Improve access to potable water, basic sanitation and the promotion of essential hygiene practices.
- Promote Christian witness among communities and staff through partnerships with Churches.
- Promote sustainable community development.
We could not find any exact matches for your job search. You can use email alerts to be reminded when jobs matching these criteria are added.