End Results Expected
1. Provide technical Support to the District Office in the development of District Operation Plans showing clearly activities to be implemented in light of the human and non-human resources available for the Demand creation and Social Accountability Project.
2. Conduct partner mapping and/or validation profiling their technical capabilities to implement the Technical Program.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
3. Liaise with the Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator at the Zone, in developing the district monitoring plan clearly showing relevant indicators, data sources, data collection tools, frequency of data collection, use of the data and clear feedback loop to the District Programs Manager, Technical Staff and the Technical Manager.
4. Conduct periodic monitoring on activity implementation and prepare monitoring reports. Facilitate the dissemination of key information from the report to the district teams, relevant stakeholders and partners. He/she will be responsible to follow through the action plan and recommendations derived from the reports.
5. Compile and submit monitoring/management reports (monthly, quarterly or annually) to the M&E Coordinator, Programs Manager and Technical Program Manager
6. Identify and document promising practices/ changes stories arising from activities’ implementation with support of Zonal DM&E Coordinator
7. Lead in the implementation of Technical Program at District level by providing technical support to the technical staff on issues concerning the TP
8. Assess capacity need/gaps for technical staff and partners related to the technical program. Plan and execute capacity building initiatives on the same
Networking and Partnership Management
9. Participate in District level technical networks with a view to profile the operations of WVM.
10. Identify advocacy opportunities and engage with the Advocacy resource person to develop tailored advocacy products at District level and escalate those that need national intervention.
11. Provide coaching and mentoring of Technical Staff in the Project including reviewing their annual Performance Agreements and semi – annual as well as annual performance appraisals.
Annual performance reviewed