Avis de recrutement
World Vision Mali recrute la position suivante (01) :
TITLE: Human Resource Manager
Location: National Office
Contract type: Local
NB : World Vision ne demande jamais de paiement à aucune étape du recrutement ni par transfert ni directement en espèces
Les candidatures féminines sont fortement encouragées
But du poste:To Manage and provide technical support in the implementation of WV Mali Strategic and transactional/technical human resources activities, and ensure provision of effective, efficient and quality services through proper planning, organizing and overseeing of the day-to-day work of the P & C function, ensuring it is aligned and integrated in a 'best fit', with the primary purpose of promoting the Organizational and staff well-being aspirations, towards effective delivery of WV Mali Strategic objectives.
1. Strategic Human Resource Management”
In consultation and coordination with P&C Director, support HR strategy in line with World Vision Mali’s strategic objectives and develop, maintain, and support implementation of a WV staffing plan.
Confer with management and supervisors to implement a workforce planning system by identifying future staffing needs, including key competencies to support the attainment of WV Mali’s objectives.
2. Talent Acquisition
-Ensure all World Vision Mali staff has gone through orientation and induction process at all times (Onboarding and Induction/Orientation: Establish a standard/model for Onboarding and Induction/Orientation (alignment with partnership guidelines, best practices sharing, etc. Coordinate Talent management activities in relation with WARO’s and partnership guidelines.
3. Compensation and Benefits
- Follow up birches group market analysis update
- Provide support and guidance in the formulation of job descriptions
- Evaluate all new position troughs Job Evaluation Management Hay group
-Works with finance to calculate cost estimates for compensation and benefit recommendations.
4. Employee Relations
- Advise managers on the interpretation/application of HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with agency, donor, and local legal requirements.
-Monitor employee retention and turnover through analysis of data and exit interviews.
5. Budget and Payroll Administration
Coordinate payroll administration and ensure annual budget projections are done for all programs and projects (salaries and benefits, pension severance) for all staff.
6. Staff well-Being
- Training all staff on Stress Management, critical incident
-Oversee the implementation of the staff wellbeing policy.
-Manage employee activities and well-being programs.
-Provide reports on the implementation of staff care plans across WV Mali.
- Provide technical support on staff welfare.
7. Performance Management
- Coordinate and engage in the design and management/monitoring of the NO performance management process, talent management and development and succession planning process, and to ensure that individual development plans and/or Performance Improvement Plans are in place towards the advancement of relevant staff in the different categories.
- Coordinate performance appraisal statistics Bell curve.
8. Employee engagement
Coordinate Employee engagement and mainly Our Voice activities.
Must adhere to the organization values
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required: Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business administration.
Experience: 4 years industry experience.
Preferred: Master degree in Human Resources and 5 years of experience. Working experience in Humanitarian sector.
Technical Skills & Abilities:
Ability to work under stress and maintain high level of confidentiality
Demonstrated ability in supervision
Experience in policy initiation and formulation.
Working knowledge of employee relations and labor laws.
Good planning and organizational skills
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and other stakeholders
Good level in writing and speaking English
Perform other duties as required.
Attitudes et comportements:World Vision se réserve le droit de disqualifier un candidat qui a des antécédents relatifs à la violence faite aux enfants ou aux comportements opposés à la protection de l'enfance, et ce même après l'embauche.Comment postuler: veuillez aller sur le site Web suivant:
*Delais de soumission des candidatures: 7 Novembre 2018
*Seuls les candidats présélectionnés seront contactés.