Avis de recrutement
World Vision Mali recrute la position suivante (01):
TITLE: Tombouctou Liaison Officer
Contract type: Local
NB : World Vision ne demande jamais de paiement à aucune étape du recrutement ni par transfert ni directement en espèces
Les candidatures féminines sont fortement encouragées
Purpose of the position:
Develop partnership relationships with UN Agencies, Government Institutions, International and National NGOs and communities to identify possibilities for new projects in the region of Tombouctou.
1. Meet all representatives of UN Agencies in Tombouctouj and share World Vision Strategy and capacities
2. Meet Government Institutions to build relationships and surge their capacities
3. Meet local and International NGOs in Tombouctou and explore opportunities of collaboration
4. Attend clusters meetings regularly
5. Conduct assessments where needed to make a regular update for the leadership
6. Maintain a network and strong relationships with all stakeholders in Tombouctou Region
7. Facilitate field funding requests and monitor project/program spending for the field office relief projects, taking action as appropriate to ensure financial controls are adequate and grant accounting systems are being used properly. Also to ensure audits of reliefs projects are appropriately responded to.
8. Monitor all relief projects for the designated region on a regular basis, noting policy implications and take appropriate measures to ensure projects are managed according to standards.
9. Carry out additional responsibilities and projects as assigned, including the administrative and program support.
Must be a trusted person, able to handle confidentiality
Be able to work in a multi-cultural, multi-national and multi-faith environment
Be flexible and dependable.
Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, and prior experience or on-the-job training.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in international relief or development, management, or related field; master’s degree preferred.
Requires 3-5 years’ work experience with a non-profit organization; field experience in relief or development preferred.
Requires cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
Must have a clear understanding of the workings of the donors (UN organizations, USAID, DFID, Start Fund, ECHO, and GAC) perspectives, requirements and standards
Must be able to represent World Vision to the donors in a manner which is highly professional, in person and in writing
Must be able to understand complex humanitarian context and to manage grants funding
Requires good negotiating skills and including cross culturally, government relations, services and processes
Requires excellent organizational and time management skills
Requires experience in program design and proposal writing.
Must have proven analytical/problem solving abilities
Requires excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
Requires interpersonal and written and oral communication skills in French, and fluency in English is a plus.
Must be computer literate
Travel: 15 %
On call: %
Fully Fluent: French and very good working knowledge of English
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Office-based with some travel to the field
Travel: 10% Domestic/international travel is required.
On call: 5%
Attitudes and Behaviors:
World Vision reserves the right to disqualify a candidate who has any record relating to child abuse or opposite behavior to child protection, even after the hiring.