PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide technical support to the WASH Officers and Project Manager in implementing the WASH project within the 6 Constituencies. The position will be accountable for the delivery of key performance indicators under the project in the respective Constituencies/Area Programs (APs) in the Cluster. The coordinator will develop a Constituency/Cluster Plan for the WASH program and identify strategic partners to work with in implementing the project.
End Results Expected
Technical Operational Support to the WASH project
Networking and Partnership Management:
1. Responsible for brokering zonal level partnerships with CBOs and Churches that leverage WVS's technical capacity.
2. Participate in Cluster or AP level technical networks with a view to profile the operations of WVS in WASH in general.
3. Identify advocacy opportunities and engage with the Advocacy resource person to develop tailored advocacy products at zonal level or escalate those that need national intervention
1. Conduct periodic monitoring in the Constituencies/Area Programs and prepare monitoring report. Based on the report facilitate dissemination to key stakeholders and support in the follow through of the specific actions as generated from the dissemination or the monitoring report recommendations.
2. Compile and submit monitoring/management reports (monthly, quarterly or annually) to the Project Manager and Technical Specialist.
Coaching and mentoring:
1. Provide Coaching and mentoring of Technical Staff in the UNICEF WASH project including reviewing their annual Performance Agreements and Annual Appraisals in collaboration with the Project Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES