PURPOSE OF POSITION
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
End Results Expected
1. Understand the department's business requirements and apply in the day to day work.
Adherence to business requirements in fulfilling procurement needs.
Availability of complete Item Catalogs for planning process and a complete Annual Procurement Plan.
1. Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors. sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
Procurement Committee meetings are held as per schedules (based on the sourcing plan).
Procurement Committee meetings minutes are prepared and signed on time.
Ensure categories for strategic sourcing are identified
Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
4. Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines.
Availability of accurate and complete Master Data records (either in system or paper).
1. Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required 2. Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
3. Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories.
Day to Day procurement operations are managed smoothly.
Data Management, Analysis and Reporting
1. Collect and organize data from projects and business units. 2. Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies /
Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
Availability of information for supervisors to take decisions.
Process, Procedure and Policy
Adherence to Process, Procedure and Policy in fulfilling procurement needs.
Guide user department on the collect procurement procedures to be followed.
Control and Compliance
1. Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
Procurement Records well maintained for future reference.
On time payment of suppliers
Follow up with fields offices and accounts payable teams to ensure timely payment of suppliers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
1. Bachelor degree in Procurement and logistics, Supply chain or relevant studies
2. One year of experience in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting field
List additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
License, registration, or certification required to perform this position:
1. Certified by the Procurement and Suppliers professional board (CPSP)