Digital Analytics Specialist
Digital Analytics Specialist
Salary: £30,763per annum + good range of benefits
Contract: Fixed-Term –12 months
Based: Milton Keynes
Championing quality digital analytics and insight to drive increasingly effective campaigns and supporter experiences will help change children’s lives for the better
World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day we bring real hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. At World Vision, our aim is simple – to keep every child free from fear. We are also proud to be ranked 9thplace in the top 100 ‘Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For' in 2016.
This role will play a pivotal part in the digital transformation of World Vision UK, with primary responsibility for turning digital data analysis into actionable insight. Such data-driven insight will guide our continued efforts to acquire new supporters through the delivery of effective digital campaigns, continuously optimising World Vision's proposition and experience to new and existing supporters
- Improve, consolidate and streamline reporting process for analytics on all digital platforms
- Standardise production of digital data reports onto common Google Analytics 360 platform
- Produce regular data reports with key insights and measurable outcomes
- Use data analysis to evaluate effectiveness of digital campaigns and formulate recommendations to improve performance
- Work with external agency to monitor and measure digital campaign results, including setting-up campaign performance tracking using UTM codes
- Evaluate and monitor performance across Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click, display, social, remarketing activities and develop recommendations for effective allocation of resources across digital channels to achieve organisation performance targets
- Monitor engagement statistics and data for existing supporters on World Vision portal, using data analysis to profile supporters and develop a best-in-class personalised experience
Data reporting tools and cross-function collaboration
- Deliver robust digital data reporting capability through on-going efforts to embed Google Analytics 360 and to identify, implement and support development of alternative web analytics tools
- Act as a data expert advising and training colleagues on common Google Analytics 360 platform functionality
- Collaborate across internal teams to collate and scope out requirements on data layer and Google Analytics 360 related projects
- Support on-going efforts in cultivating a data-focused culture across World Vision
- Support on-going embedding of Google Analytics 360 as the common digital data reporting tool across World Vision
- Support User Acceptance Testing for Google Analytics 360 and other data analytics related projects
- Collaborate with other World Vision offices and internal functions to harness best practices in digital data analysis and reporting
All applicants must be willing to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including pension, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement, childcare vouchers and free parking.
Please ‘click’ here to view the full job description
Please upload your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in the Job Description.
Closing date for applications: 2 January 2018
Interview dates: 8 & 9 January 2018
World Vision UK is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of age, sexual orientation, religion and belief, race, gender, marriage and civil partnership status, and disability.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
No agencies please.