Drivers x 3 (Hwange, Mt Darwin & Mudzi)
DRIVERS MAM Grant x 3 – (HWANGE, MT DARWIN & MUDZI)
Purpose of the Position:
To provide safely driving services to the organization. Carrying staff to and from different work locations and ensuring that program vehicles are well maintained.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
1 Driving field staff.
2. Make daily payments deliveries (handling of cash).
3. Fuelling of program vehicles always ready for duty.
4. Monitor vehicles on a weekly basis (checking oil leaks accident damage, tyre, cleanliness, battery, brake fluid lights).
5. Report mechanical state of the vehicle and defects timeously.
6. Make necessary quotations for all accident damaged vehicles and send them to tender committee as well as ensure that they are repaired and serviced.
7. Booking of field program vehicles in advance for services, fuels and source spares and ensure swift flow of the programs.
8. Assist visiting WV staff/Donors/Stakeholders/CBWs and casuals transporting them to different areas of project assist the team with any duties required at a given point.
Knowledge and Skills:
Proven valid clean (unendorsed) class 2 driving licence and 2+ years experience.
Valid Medical Report
Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
Proven record of operating and maneuvering the vehicle to safety all times.
A record in keeping good working vehicles, servicing, repairs and fuelling.