World Vision's Emergency Response Roster is comprised of highly experienced and vetted Humanitarians available for short term, medium term and long term emergency response assignments.
Eligible, selected, and fully vetted applicants will be placed on the Emergency Response Roster and considered for future humanitarian opportunities with World Vision.
If you have the required experience and would like partner with us to help protect lives, restore dignity, and renew hope, we'd love to hear from you.
We are accepting applications with current CV and Cover letter for the following Humanitarian Response roles:
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
- 5+ years of cross cultural humanitarian emergency affairs experience outside of your home country.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience serving successfully in fragile or unstable environments.
- Experience directly managing staff during humanitarian emergency responses.
- Demonstrated management of budgets in emergency response settings.
- Grant Acquisition Management experience.
- Strong track record in developing good working relationships with governmental institutions and multilateral agencies.
- Willing to serve unaccompanied; most likely in a team house setting.
Africa Democratic Republic of the Congo Field Operations Fixed term, Full-time
Add to Shortlist View Details