World Vision is always looking for people with skills which may have been gained inside or outside the non-profit sector, especially in the core capabilities below:
- Achieving quality results and service
- Practising accountability and integrity
- Communicating information effectively
- Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly
- Understanding the humanitarian industry
- Practising innovation and change
- Demonstrating Christ-centred life and work
Click to See more information
We provide support for the well-being of our staff and offer an industry competitive benefits package as part of our Total Rewards Philosophy. Benefits at World Vision all comply with an organisational rewards philosophy but vary to be appropriate in each context.
Total Rewards includes all aspects of financial and non-financial rewards including compensation, benefits, recognition, development and career opportunities, organisational value and affiliation, and working culture.
- Medical Plan
- Disability Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Pension or Retirement Plan
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Vacation & Sick Leave
Note: Benefits for World Vision staff hired locally (not expatriate staff) vary from country to country.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE CANDIDATE ROSTER
If you are appropriately qualified, you can be part of our Emergency Response “On-Call” Candidate Roster for responding to a large-scale humanitarian disaster.
If you are appropriately qualified but prefer to remain as an external consultant available for responding to a large scale humanitarian disaster, register here.